Home » Terms and Conditions – Enrolment
Terms and Conditions of Course Enrolment
- While deposit to secure a place is 50% of course value; or $50.00 if course costs less than $100.00. Courses under $50.00 are to be paid in full.
- Payment in full is preferred.
- Payments are made by bank transfer or in person at the Creative Glass Guild where you will need to register online.
- You will be emailed before course commencement date to advise if the course is to proceed and to request balance of payment before commencement, if applicable.
- Payments are not able to be made on the date of commencement of course as the tutor will be busy with other students.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE:
- If the Guild cancels or postpones a course due to insufficient numbers or other reason, payment is fully refundable or, with your permission, can be held over until the next suitable course.
- If you withdraw from a course, payment is fully refundable provided notification is given 4 weeks or more, before commencement of course. With your permission, monies can be held over until the next suitable course.
- If you pull out under 4 weeks of commencement of the course without good reason, payment will be refunded only if another student can be found to take their place.
- If you pull out under 4 weeks of commencement without good reason, and another student cannot be found to take their place, a refund will be given less an administrative charge of $50.00.
- If you pull out under 4 weeks of commencement for emergent reasons (e.g. illness of yourself or family member), you will be offered a place in the next course and monies held over. On request, payment may be refunded at the discretion of the management committee.