The Guild is run on a membership basis as explained in our Rules of the Guild (Constitution).
Benefits of membership
- Discounts on purchases: The Guild purchases glass, tools and other materials at discounted prices. We pass saving onto members for a small handling charge.
- Members’ Project Times: are provided for members under certain conditions
- Access to hire kilns and sandblaster: Such use requires that pre-requisite training in use and care of equipment has been received.
Note: Booking calendars are located in Kiln & Sandblasting Rooms to check availability and to place bookings.
- Borrowing Library: Access to borrow from an extensive Library of glass art and pattern books.
- Intermediate courses: Enrolment in Intermediate courses, run at cost recovery, and with a tutor to assist in your projects.
- Special Events: Invitation to “Members Only” workshops, Christmas function and other organised activities.
- Participation in Annual Exhibition: Ability to display and sell items at the Guild’s Annual Exhibition, as well as entry to the People’s Choice Award and judged Special Theme Award.
- Brisbane Visual Arts Committee (BVAC): Opportunities to participate in BVAC “Pop Up” sales activities under the Guild’s umbrella and conditions.
Fees for joining
Annual Membership is $95.00 with a one-off joining fee for new members of $50.00. These monies contribute to running the Creative Glass Guild – insurance, power, purchase and maintenance of equipment, building maintenance and improvements.
How do I become a member?
The Guild offers 2 types of new membership
How do I renew my membership?
Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org